Tuesday 31 May 2011

Remember me??

Well hello there!
Yes, I am still alive - I have not fallen into a large vat of cake mix and died trying to eat my way out (more's the pity!) nor have I been locked in an enormous catering oven and baked at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes, emerging golden brown and springing lightly to the touch ;)


I have, instead, been caught up in the craziness that is buying, redecorating, and moving into a new house!
Yup, I'm officially all grown up n stuff... eek!


Statistics tell me I still have a few readers out there *waves* so rest assured that as of next week I shall be back posting again, hooray!!


Housewarming party this weekend, with much cake to bake, so keep checking back for some new yummy treats to feast upon!


Much love,
Becka  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment